Book is friend

It is a door leading to the temple of knowledge, a golden key to open the treasure house of knowledge, ialso the source of my happiness. It is my friend ------- book.

There is a bookshelf full of the books at my home, which filled the marks of my growth. When I was babbling, I loved those colorful pictures. My mother said that at that time I particularly liked to listen to the stories that she told to me, over and over again and not tired. Later, when I could hold those picture books, though not yet know the text, I could understand personalized umbrellas those pictures and tell the story to Dad and Mama seriously. Gradually, I threw away the fairy tale book and began to observe all kinds of fables, also came to understand the truth that was contained in the story. Now, I started reading a lot of literature and world classics. From these books, I learned a lot of knowledge, knowed a lot of truth. Book makes my life full of the joy.

Shakespeare said, "The book is the human nutrition." Gorky said, "The book is the ladder of human progress." In my opinion, the book is a part of our lives. The world is boring without book. Reading let our life full of fun and expectations. Whenever I take a book, I would completely fall into the book, as if I am walking between the lines. I seem to become a small print, going inside the book to look at the world curiously but excitedly. After reading a book, I would still immersed in it for a long time, thinking about the hero personalized reverse umbrella of the book and savoring the story around him. Sometimes, I would expand the wings of imagination to imagine the story of the hero that behind, so memorable.

Someone says, reading a good book is talking with many noble people. I love reading. Reading is my life, because it let me happy.

https://www.septrainbowshop.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Umbrella Manufacturer