What's your dream in the childhood ?

Everyone has their own dreams, someone wants to be a sportsman, someone wants to be a scientist and someone wants to be a teacher, or a boss or president or train driver...  My younger sister’s dream is become a boss of candy store, because she likes to eat candy, Haha ha ! But, my dream is to be a good doctor.


When I was sick in my childhood, it was raining heavily at that day, my mother hold an worn golf umbrella in the rain and took me to the hospital. The doctor was a beautiful aunt. She asked me carefully the condition and carefully gave the prescription for me. The warm smile and the kind words let me often thought of her. The doctors relieve the pain for patients. On the operating table, they are concentrated and meticulous, standing there for several hours, or even a dozen hours. When the patient is dying, they keep the day and night in front of the bed for patients and relatives to give them the hope.

I also want to be a life-saving doctor. I know to achieve this dream, I have to pay a lot of effort. How many people are paying hard work and sweat in order to realize their dreams; Fu Lijuan, in order to achieve her dream of skydiving, trains very hard for a few years. For the brain disabled son, a mother spares her time to know the stave and then teaches her son to play the piano. Her dream is to let her son get better. Under her patient guidance, her son improves day by day. In order to achieve my dream, from now on, I have to study hard to Reverse Umbrella overcome all difficulties. I have to learn when others are playing games and I should have the knowledge to remember firmly now, so as to lay the solid foundation for my dreams. In the road leading to the dream, just believe that there is a reward for a hard work. As long as I work, my dream will be able to achieve.

If my dream is really fulfilled to become Personalized Umbrellas a doctor, I must be responsible to relieve the pain for the patients. Healing the wounded and rescuing the dying are my target. To treat each patient wholeheartedly.

This is my long-standing "doctor dream", which encourages me to study hard and is my spiritual motivation.

What's your dreams in the childhood ? That is a good memory in the childhood. Welcome to share and discuss....


https://www.septrainbowshop.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Umbrella Manufacturer