The landscape under the umbrella

That is also the time of spring rains, when was my first time to meet her. She holding an umbrella walk slowly into my life.

That year I was still small. I just remember that that day was particularly busy at home. My parents stood outside the door and constantly looked around. I guess that they should be waiting for someone. Bad weather, there is no sign that the rain fell, which take the winter away without leaving any traces. Sure enough, I vaguely saw that a person holding an umbrella slowly walked toward my house. What is the landscape under the umbrella?

Getting closer, she finally appeared clearly in front of us all. Under the umbrella is an old person over sixty years. Her most hair were getting white. The kindness in the eyes directly sprinkle into the mind somewhere. Wrinkled face reveals traces of the years in her body, which was more cordial. She smiled, and held the umbrella in the left hand, a simple package in the right hand. For a moment, this piece of landscape under the umbrella carved into my memory. Mother said, she was my grandmother who hadn’t seen before. She would accompany me finish kindergarten. Oh, she is grandmother ah! My grandmother, the Reverse folding Umbrella key word appears in my search bar first time.

http://www.septrainbowshop.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Umbrella Manufacturer